Festival season is in full swing and the fashion ensembles popping up everywhere have definitely rocked. We’ve seen everything from the classics to glam couture, and fringe, floral and even rocker chic. Here are our Top 5 concert-going essentials every girl needs to rock!
- Fringe: Lots of frills and fringe are definitely in and have been seen on capes, vests, dresses and skirts. Loving TopShop’s suede patch crotchet vest.
- Split Maxi skirt: This is such a cute fresh, floral patterned maxi dress from TopShop, nothing goes better on these hot spring days than a maxi!
- Sunnies: Keep your eyes protected with fun and flirty shades, we’ve been seeing these fun heart shaped sunglasses at festivals all over. Check out this fun pair for $12.00 from Nordstrom! (YES, I said $12.00…)
- Florals: Nothing is more fun and feminine than floral and you can’t beat TopShop’s rose print lace romper for $39!
- Booties: Get your dancing shoes on in some cute booties like this fabulous pair of gold metallic booties from Nordstrom Rack. These literally go with anything from denim shorts to lace and floral pattern ensembles. At $37 they won’t last long!
Have fun getting your festival on & happy shopping!
– Natalie and Amanda