Sure, spring is that time we all come out of hibernation…we start gardening and we start thinking about spring cleaning. But you should also make sure your house is not still hibernating and take a look at refreshing your décor. You’d be surprised what a few key pieces can do to organize and revive your home just in time for spring! Here are some of our favorite trends for Spring and some easy ways to add style back into your home.
- Clean out the clutter & organize with stylish sophistication like this 3-piece crate set from Wayfair.com. Organize your laundry room or even use these in your mudroom area to hold all of your outdoor activity gear now that spring is in the air. Make sure you sign up for emails and get 10% off your first purchase.
- Add fresh flowers for a touch of sophistication. We love these reed wrapped vases from Pottery Barn. You can easily make a modern room homier with these vases and make a traditional room a little more sophisticated. Make sure you keep these vases filled with fresh flowers and considering using them in rooms that need some brightening up like guest rooms and bathrooms!
- Mix wood and fabrics. The tufted chairs featured above are the next purchase I’m making. This is by far and away the best deal I’ve found on fabric, tufted parsons chairs. There is no easier way to update your space to make it a little more elegant and sophisticated than anything ‘tufted’. Loving the neutral fabric blend on this tufted parsons chair set.
- Combine patterns. Give your home effortless style by mixing patterns. Are you tired of your plain living room with that one patterned rug? Try mixing some fun pillows with a different pattern rug or find some curtains with a vibrant design. Check out Home Decorators collection for a million fun and affordable finds. Really loving this outdoor set, how cute is this?
- Try complimentary colors. Bold colors are the perfect accent to crisp, clean white décor. (Plus it can be easily changed out at any time for a quick and easy update) These aquamarine mimosa lanterns from ZGallerie are the perfect pop of color for any room. Pair it with a warm palette like creams and browns or cool colors like white and grey. I personally love these lanterns as a pop of color for outdoor spaces. Did I mention these start at $9.95.
Let us know what spring updates you are making to your home and any great finds that you have! We’d love to see pictures from your space and share any home decorator tips!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Natalie and Amanda