We hope you all enjoyed your valentine’s day or maybe you are still celebrating? We had a great weekend spent with family and our loved ones. Of course there is always so much food involved, which got us thinking…it’s almost spring and we have to get ready! Vogue has already released their spring styles and trends but we’re still hibernating and not quite ready to wear spring florals and off the shoulder minis. So we’ve rounded up some of our favorite winter-to-spring transition looks and guess what.. most pieces are under $60. See below for pictures, descriptions and how you can purchase these amazing pieces.
- Blush long sleeve low back dress – Zara – $39.90: Feminine soft and perfect now with a pea coat and in the spring with wedges.
- Floral camisole dress – black and soft florals from Zara – $49.90: Delicate and girly – perfect with booties and a cardigan now and made for the spring with lace up sandals – this look comes straight from the Vogue runway.
- Plumeti panel blouse – Mango – $45.99: Pleated fabric, pumeti panel, rounded neck, long sleeve, teardrop fastening at back. This sheer, flirty top pairs with jeans and pumps now and a cute skirt or white jeans in the spring.
- Boho clutch – Mango – $49.99: Cotton-blend fabric, two-tone design, contrasting trim, decorative tassel. Perfect for any date night out or for outdoor festivals and concerts in the spring. Free shipping!
- Front folded skirt – COS – $46: Taking inspiration from the art of origami, this dress folded drapes at the front. COS is always featured as ‘runway on a budget’. Wear this skirt with wool tights and a turtleneck and pair it with a white collared shirt and camel wedges in the spring.
- Jessica Simpson Matteo booties – 6pm.com – $39.99: These ankle booties with the peep toe are the perfect day to night and winter to spring shoe.