Every girl has beauty products that she can’t live without…and today we are sharing ours with you. These are just a few of our essential beauty products for any budget.
1. Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation – This is the perfect foundation for a special night out. It’s easy to apply, blends easily, and looks flawless.
2. Beauty Blender – A little pink orb that does it all: apply concealer, blend foundation, and smudge eyeliner.
3. Burt’s Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath and Body Oil – Our go to for soft skin; just drop some into your bath for nourished, smooth skin. (especially good for winter time dry skin)
4. OPI Polish “You Don’t Know Jacques” – This is a great fall color, one we find ourselves going back to again and again. Its a brownish grey color that’s not too dark, just right for several different skin tones.
5. Calvin Klein Euphoria – This is our favorite everyday fragrance!
6. Essie Nail Polish “Sand Tropez” – This shade reminds us of summer days and beach time! It’s the perfect nude with a hint of pink.
7. Benefit’s POREfessional – Hide the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put with this primer. The lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smooth canvas.
8. Amika Nourishing Hair Mask – This is the best hair mask for deep conditioning and totally repairs any type of hair. Stock up now with this 20% off coupon code: SAVE20.
9. Sephora Cream Lip Stain – Every girl needs a good red lip color and this one stays put and doesn’t fade… plus its easy to apply!
10. NYX Eyeshadow Palette – Sure we all love the Urban Decay Naked palette, but for a third of the price, you can’t beat this beauty steal!
11. Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleansing Spray – A good dry shampoo is a must have! This one does double duty cleaning strands while maintaining moisture and volume.
12. Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiberlash Mascara – We LOVE this mascara…Getting lash extensions can be pretty pricey, but this fakes that look for less.
Thanks for stopping by!
-Amanda & Natalie