Ahhh Summer… the time for beach kissed waves, golden skin and neon painted toes. If only it weren’t 90 degrees and we didn’t have shiny faces. Living in Georgia has given us plenty of experience and we know just how hard it can be to stay polished in the dog days of Summer, so we’ve rounded up our top 10 beauty products and summer scents to help you get ready for the warmer weather and the summer season. Our products are all affordable and will keep you cool, slick and polished without breaking the bank:
1) Neutrogena age shield sunblock: Okay, I wish someone had told us when we were 13 that tanning your face is a no-no and the biggest way to age yourself. So protect your skin and cover it up! If you can’t wear a hat try Neutrogena age shield, it goes on silky smooth and doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on your face. Trust us, it’s worth it.
2) Benefit Cosmetics |Sun beam bronze highlighter: This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural, sun kissed radiance. Dot & blend over makeup on to cheek & brow bones for a bronzed glow that complements all skin tones. It’s liquid sunshine in a bottle!
3) Coach Poppy Wildflower | Eau de Parfum: Fresh and floral, Poppy wildflower is fruity and clean. It’s a great fresh scent for those laid back summer nights. By the way… this bottle is on sale for $24 right now…
4) Big Sexy Hair | Weatherproof anti-humidity styling spray: Use this when you are blowing drying your hair, the heat will help let the product set in. This helps preserve any style you have in all weather.
5) Garnier Fructis | Style control anti-humidity hairspray: 24 hours of humidity control in up to 90% humidity… DONE.
6) Essie | Saltwater Happy nail polish: Nothing says summer like this beautiful beachy blue polish. I get so many compliments on this color and it’s flattering on everyone.
7) EOS | Summer Fruit lip balm: $3 and you could eat this lip balm it tastes so good. I love EOS because it’s completely natural and certified organic.
8) Bath & Body Works | Tiki Beach 3-wick candle: So I am a candle JUNKIE and I’m super picky about my candles. This Tiki Beach candle from bath and body works is amazing and if you close your eyes it really does smell like the beach. Pick up one of these soy candles and give yourself a pamper day/staycation at home!
9) Luxe Beach Towel: For under $20 at Target right now you can get an adorable beach towel that looks like Lily or Vineyard Vines and there are 8 styles to choose from. They are also a good size as well so hurry up and pick this up, they always sell out fast.
10) Jergen’s Natural Glow | Revitalizing moisturizer: For those of you who are not teachers and not spending every summer day in the sun, there is Jergen’s glow! They have redone the formula so it’s a natural real like glow and the good news is that this way you are protecting your skin.
Share your favorite summer beauty products, find us @_prettyinpeach_ and follow us on Instagram. Leave the name of your favorite product and tag two friends for a chance to win one of these items!
Thanks for stopping by – Natalie & Amanda